Increase speed to market of new programs & products
GameChanger® Rating Enterprise is designed for the Insurance Industry and supports personal, commercial, and specialty lines.
GameChanger Rating Enterprise reduces rollout time for new rating products and their subsequent maintenance costs. Get up and running in 2-4 weeks, shortening the time from quote to policy issuance.
GameChanger® Rating Engine is a comprehensive solution for the most complex rating tasks
GameChanger® Rating Enterprise is a complete solution for automated program roll-outs and analysis. Sign up to Learn more.
Top Six Benefits
to using GameChanger Rating Enterprise
Quicker Time to Market
Changes can be made in hours and new programs in days. Launch quickly & react fast.
Low Learning Curve
No complicated new configuration user interface (UI) or meta-language to learn.
Centralized Version Control
GameChanger GamePlan provides a centralized & secure environment for product management & control.
Highly Configurable by Subject Matter Experts
Configurable Product Playbooks encapsulate product specific information managed by business users & subject matter experts.
By leveraging existing know-how, deployment is simplified, and maintenance cost is reduced.
Producing rates directly from GameChanger Product Playbooks yields more accurate ratings than traditional “code and load”, or GUI based rule builders.
A pre-integrated system
GameChanger Product Playbooks are spreadsheet templates that contain the rates, rules, formula, and forms definition for a line of business.
- Rating Services are easy to Scale
- Business user & SME configured = easy to learn & use
- Reduce time to market for new products & changes
GameChanger Rating Engine significantly reduces the roll-out time for new rating products and their subsequent maintenance costs, thus saving money.
- Allows complex and novel approaches to rating which eliminate the restrictions in legacy programs functions
- Self-diagnostics allows rating traces and validation
- Horizontal scaling to meet even the most demanding load. Integrates with R (a popular open source statistical programming language)
GameChanger GamePlan is a secure environment for version control, auditing, rollback capabilities, & facilitates the deployment of Product Playbooks through testing and into production.
- Proprietary information is controlled and accessible by authorized individuals
- Easily track changes and roll back as needed
- Reduce the user interaction, maximizing effective use of time
GameChanger Analyzer takes carrier data and converts it into understandable business intelligence to make informed decisions.
- Create customizable reports with 3-D data models for meaningful decision support information
- Minimizes risk by knowing the outcome and effects of a change
- Compare two books by segment or in entirety
lines of business
- Homeowners (HO-1 thru HO-8)
- Dwelling Fire (DP)
- Inland Marine
- High Value Homeowners
- Businessowner Policy
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Fire
- Commercial Package
- General Liability
- Workers Comp
- Commercial Crime
- Commercial Inland Marine
- Commercial Umbrella
- Specialty Auto
- Employers Practice Liability
- Wind and Hail
- Public Entities
- Lawyers Liability
- Residential Earthquake
- Professional Liability
- Architects and Engineers
- D&O Liability
- E&O Accountants Prof. Liability
- Fiduciary, Surety
- Professional and Experienced US-based implementation team
- Customer & Technical support after production
- Product Playbooks (annotated Excel spreadsheets) compile to static, fast-loading executables
- Runs natively on Linux, Windows, and OS-X
- Can be implemented & scaled across the web, large/secured enterprise, and desktop environments
- Accommodates unique and specific state conditions
- Flexible and extensible design based on web standards with R integration
Who: A company specializing in P&C commercial property with workers compensation, personal automobile, homeowners, renters, and umbrella insurance.
Business Challenges: Looking to grow their business, this particular client was faced with a dilemma. They had limited flexibility in their existing mainframe. Changes to the legacy rating engine system meant expensive and lengthy changes to their system, outsourcing changes to their rating vendor, and extensive, repetitive testing and maintenance to ensure all systems were synchronized. The legacy rating engine platform also could not support the new web-based, customer quick quote initiative. They needed a rating engine system that would allow them to respond quickly to rate changes and support multiple new business initiatives.
DRC’s Solution: The client implemented DRC’s enterprise rating solution, which allowed them to service multiple delivery channels with a single source rating engine maintained by business analyst level resources.
Outcome & Benefits: The flexibility and ease of integration of DRC’s rating solution allowed our client to run concurrent business initiatives, and complete them on schedule while maintaining all other IT initiatives. The ability to run concurrently has not only helped them realize cost savings but also has allowed them to respond to market trends more quickly thus increasing their bottom line.
Stay ahead of your competition with GameChanger® Rating Enterprise.
Do you have any questions?
Want to see GameChanger® Rating in action?