Join our team
Interested in joining our DRC team? We're always interested in new team members — whether you're a developer, graphic designer, programmer, engineer or marketing or sales professional, we might already have the perfect job open that's a great match for you.
- Working knowledge of JSP, PERL, web services and object technology are a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree in ICS; MIS; Information Technology Management; or Mathematics (with strong computer skills) preferred
- Develop, test, and debug enterprise software solutions
- Adhere to all development standards
- A Bachelor’s degree in ICS; MIS; Information Technology Management; Engineering or Mathematics with strong computer skills
- Self-motivated, excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to learn new technologies quickly and work well in teams developing enterprise commercial grade transactional software systems a plus
- Familiar with Agile software development life cycle
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to learn new technologies quickly and work well in teams, especially when developing enterprise commercial grade transactional software systems a
- Work with business team to understand and interpret customer system requirements
- Design, develop, test, and debug enterprise software solutions
- Develop documentation and participate in code review
- Lead project-based teams
- Create documentation for training (i.e. user manuals, technical manuals)
- Experience with design and documentation of software
- A bachelor or master’s degree in ICS; MIS; Information Technology Management; Engineering or Mathematics with strong computer skills
- Self-motivated, excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to learn new technologies quickly and work well in teams developing enterprise commercial grade transactional software systems a Small team lead role experience is a plus and the ability to work well in a team as well as individually
- Experience with Agile software development life cycle
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interpret design specifications to develop high-value automation
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teammates
- Design frameworks/functions as needed for the automation framework
- Develop and maintain automated test standards
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications
- Researches new tools and methods that can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of automated tests
- Coordination of the members of the Test team and the development team to solve the issues
- Review automation coverage with stakeholders (internal, customer) to incorporate feedback
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or commensurate work experience
- Experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, and regression testing
- Experience testing all layers of a web application, including front-end, service layer, and back-end testing
- Experience with multiple automation disciplines such as performance, scalability, integration and functional testing This is a full-time position in our Philadelphia, PA office. Please apply below and include source code "WB0407" in the note field.
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in improving the existing Microsoft Azure Cloud infrastructure
- Recommending Azure best practices and industry standards to meet customer requirements
- Assist in the migration of the DRC IaaS platform to a PaaS implementation following Microsoft best practices
- Configure Microsoft Azure monitoring and alerts for cloud resource availability
- Work closely with application development and data engineer teams on day-to-day tasks along with project planning and implementation
- Work closely with a team of architects, engineers, and developers to create functional design specifications
- Design, create, and maintain new penetration and security testing plans
- Perform hands-on penetration tests and vulnerability assessments
- Documenting and maintaining documentation of client infrastructure architecture
- Monitoring resource provisioning for cost optimization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and a minimum of 3 years successful experience (high school diploma and professional certification(s) can be substituted for education)
- Vast understanding of cloud services and solutions in platforms such as Azure
- Experience working with Azure PaaS, Azure networking, and Azure site reliability solutions (specific examples of each will be requested)
- Strong practical knowledge of Windows server operating systems (IaaS)
- Comprehensive understanding of IT security best practices and threat protection
- Closely coordinate with DevOps team on additional cloud automation above the infrastructure layer
- Utilizing the Veracode Security Suite, perform formal hands-on penetration tests and vulnerability assessment of the Decision Research applications
- Pinpoint methods that attackers could use to exploit weaknesses and logic flaws
- Utilize understanding of attack signatures, tactics, techniques and procedures associated with advanced threats
- Incorporate business considerations (e.g. loss of earnings due to downtime, cost of engagement, etc.) into security strategies
- Research, document, discuss, and write security findings with management and IT teams and produce actionable, threat-based, reports on security testing results
- Develop meaningful metrics to reflect the true posture of the environment allowing the organization to make educated decisions based on risk
- Review and define requirements for information security solutions
- Provide feedback and verification as an organization fixes security issues
- Microsoft Azure Certification
- Experience with Devops practices
- Experience with the Veracode Security Suite or similar product
The Director of Sales will work closely and collaboratively with the DRC leadership team to define, lead and execute on strategic business development initiatives to support the company's business and sales goals in concert with its overall strategic direction.
Leading the company’s strategic sales efforts will include developing and directing sales strategy, prospecting for new clients and new opportunities within the existing client base, cultivating a pipeline of new SaaS leads and working as part of a team in a technical insurance context in alignment with DRC’s strategic vision and shared purpose.
The Director of Sales will actively:
- Prospect for new business by applying an Account Based Marketing approach
- Increase revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing enterprise client accounts
- Achieve revenue and other KPI targets
- Manage prospective client relationships throughout all stages of the sales cycle
- Build long-term, consultative solutions relationships with prospects
- Conduct sales presentations and representing DRC at trade shows and other industry events
- Maintain an updated tracking system for prospects, current customers, forecasts and reports
- Coordinate marketing activities with the Marketing team, including developing sales collateral materials, presentations and case studies
- Liaise with technical teams
- BA/BS degree in business, finance, marketing, liberal arts and/or related technical field
- In-depth knowledge of the P&C insurance technology sector
- Minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience selling SaaS solutions to a diverse customer base
- Proven record for closing and managing large accounts
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Effective in influencing clients, peers and leadership to drive results
- Experience with Hubspot, Mailchimp, Marketo, Pardot or similar sales and marketing automation platforms
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Provide support, maintenance, and monitoring for systems on Microsoft Azure
- Ability to script programs using power shell and batch
- Monitor daily system cycles, in addition to running testing cycles as needed
- Reconcile daily system activity against 3rd party reports received from third parties
- Perform as dispatcher, answering initial call, triaging the issue and assigning priority and resources
- Respond to trouble tickets in a timely manner
- Provide phone support to users and walk users through the problem solving process
- This position is a rotating shift with required night shift work
- This position also requires the ability to be an on-call 24×7 rotation
- Remotely support users
- Document creation and maintenance
- Other Duties as Assigned
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or a computer-related field, One year of relevant Information Technology work experience can be used in lieu of degree
- Experience working with IT hardware (i.e. desktops, laptops, servers, & printers)
- Excellent knowledge of or experience using Microsoft products including Windows, Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Experience in a customer support, help desk environment role
- Excellent communication skills and troubleshooting skills
- CompTIA or Microsoft certifications a plus
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to work equally well in a team as well as individually
- Independent, self-motivated
A strong candidate will:
- Possess a broad understanding of marketing principles
- Understand how to write intelligently about complex subjects without being overly verbose
- Have a good eye for design aesthetics
- Be excited about the challenge of enacting a digital marketing pivot for an established and traditionally sales-focused company
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop general-purpose marketing content, such as blog and social media posts, press releases, and email templates. Assist in the development of technical marketing copy, working closely with product and technology team members.
- Assist in the design, development, and production of digital marketing assets and print collateral, such as informational videos, product brochures, white papers, and banner ads.
- Maintain DRC’s digital presence, including making website content updates, and monitoring and posting on DRC’s social media accounts, with support from DRC’s outside marketing agency.
- Collect and organize marketing performance data across multiple channels. Maintain, in close cooperation with the Sales team, the integrity of CRM and marketing platform data.
- Assist with the analysis of marketing and sales data, and help craft strategic recommendations for the executive leadership team.
- Assist in the planning and execution of events, such as client conferences, and tradeshows, in coordination with the Sales and Administrative teams.
- Support ongoing sales and account management efforts, including the development of sales collateral materials and presentations, and the selection and distribution of client giveaways, in coordination with the Sales and Account Management teams.
- Support internal marketing efforts, such as employee recognition, annual meetings, and quarterly newsletters, in coordination with the Administrative team.
- Perform other duties, responsibilities, and activities to support DRC’s business development goals, as needed.
A strong candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications, or equivalent professional experience
- 3-5 years of professional work experience in marketing corporate communications or designs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative suite
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot or similar CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics and WordPress
This position is located in our Honolulu, Hawaii office.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Sound knowledge of the software and hardware used in the network systems and well- acquainted with the advanced technologies
- Proven network engineering, operations, and performance analysis skills
- Ability to use the available resources wisely and establish efficient networking systems
- Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems
- Regularly update knowledge about the new and advanced technologies available in the market and use these technologies in the designs
- Expertise in identifying problems in the existing systems and upgrade them
- Experience in supporting Microsoft Exchange, Window Servers and Active Directory. Previous experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019 preferred
- Knowledge of networking services and protocols. Hands-on experience in networking, routing, and switching
- Experienced in endpoint protection and VPN solutions
- Ability to problem solve and think critically
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, managerial and supervisory skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, computer engineering, or a related field
- Five years of related experience required
- Experience working with networking protocols, including TCP/IP, MPLS, and MP-BGP
- Current Microsoft Certification Preferred
- Experience as a Manager or Team Lead
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs at times
- Position requires occasional nights/weekends work and on call availability
DRC is seeking a detail-oriented Staff Accountant to assist with our billing and GL accounting efforts. This is a new role at DRC, as we have grown significantly over the past 5 years. This position will report to the Accounting Manager and will also assist the CFO. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a proactive accounting professional who is willing to adapt to new processes and procedures.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting, reviewing, and finalizing client invoices (approx. 50/month)
- Reviewing and editing timesheets (approx. 150/month)
- Recording deposits in multiple accounting systems and databases
- Assisting with collections and A/R
- Assisting with payables, including invoice entry, vendor outreach, etc.
- Reviewing and entering employee expense reports
- General GL accounting
- Bank reconciliations
- Understanding of GAAP accounting a plus
- Ad hoc projects from the CFO
- Other tasks assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, accounting, finance, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience with creating invoices
- Experience with accounting systems (QuickBooks a plus)
- Understanding of timesheet recording and review (Tenrox a plus)
- Willingness and ability to adapt to new procedures and processes
- Proficient written and oral communication
- Computer proficiency (intermediate Microsoft Office skills required)
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multi-taking skills
- Minimum 2 years of corporate accounting experience preferred
- May move accounting files from time to time. Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
Primary Duties Include:
- Collaborate with the project teams to define and manage the test strategy
- Participate in requirements and design reviews to identify defects
- Manage and execute the testing process
- Ensure products are delivered based on internal design standards and external customer expectations
- Automate manual processes
- Associates Degree (A. A.) in computer science, MIS, Software/Computer Engineering, or related field or 1-2 years’ experience testing web based applications
- Experience developing and executing test cases and scripts from user requirements and technical specifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Required to be self-motivated, organized and detail oriented
- Experience with Microsoft .Net technologies
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio Test Edition (MTM)
- Automated tool experience
- P&C Insurance industry experience
Primary Duties Include:
- Write SQL code based on functional specification and technical design. Adhere to architectural standards and develop designs that consider impact with other aspects of the database and appropriately leverage existing code.
- Drive optimal solution design collaborating with architects and cross-functional teams.
- Independently analyze and resolve production problems, assessing alternatives as appropriate and implementing long-term solutions.
- Evaluate and interpret requirements to design, develop and implement appropriate solutions.
- Perform code reviews, identify potential issues to reduce technical debt and provide coding best practice recommendations.
- Build and automate repeatable processes to efficiently deploy rate updates into existing rating engine.
- Take ownership of tasks and deliver with limited supervision while using own discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Collaborate closely with members of other teams throughout the delivery of the product.
- Proficiency in database development (MS SQL).
- Experience utilizing advanced SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, views, triggers and SSIS packages.
- Scripting experience (preferably Python) is preferred.
- Ability to comprehensively understand data sources, elements and relationships in both business and technical terms.
- Critical thinker with the ability to solve problems independently.
- A desire to build tools and applications to automate work.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of self-motivation, organization and attention to detail; strong analytical skills.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum, TDD/BDD is desired.
- Insurance rating experience a big plus.
- 5+ years' experience in a database developer role.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Amy Truong, Business Development & Quality Assurance Associate
We work hard at DRC, but we know down-time is important too. We provide PTO for all of our employees.
DRC not only provides a 401k, but also reimbursement tuition benefits should you continue your education.
We provide excellent healthcare for our employees including dental and optical to keep you feeling your best.
Hard work doesn't go unnoticed. We celebrate our employees successes at an annual event.
We believe we're a fun bunch here at DRC. Work with us and participate in our exciting employee events like our summer barbecue and holiday party.
Every month employees who are having a birthday get a special treat - usually something that's pretty tasty!