DRC Rater is a powerful innovation for insurers of all sizes to fully automate existing Excel raters and other manual or legacy pricing tools. Connect with us at InsureTech Connect 2018 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. This lightweight, cost-effective service faithfully replicate even the most complex rater and is deployed on enterprise-level infrastructure and a SQL Server database foundation.
If you’ll be at #ITC2018, meet us for a demo. Find us on the app or connect with us via Linked In. Karen Yamamoto, Robert Whitton, Les McElhaney, and Amy Truong will all be there. Looking forward to seeing you.
DRC Rater allows actuarial, underwriting and product teams to:
- Maintain and secure all data in a centralized version-controlled repository that keeps internal IP safe
- Easily enforce all underwriting rules and pricing guidelines
- Bulk upload and manipulation of large schedules of risk data (properties, fleets, scheduled items etc.), through a familiar Excel-like browser experience.
- Review complete risks as well as apply credits and debits to obtain market prices
- Produce rating worksheets and other PDF output for inclusion in submission packets
- Save risk data for use in analytics and export from the rating system into a system of record via JSON/XML/direct SQL calls
More information about DRC Rater is also available on our website.