Accuracy Through Automation: Take Control of Pool Re Compliance
At DRC, we know the effort and time required to maintain Pool Re mandatory compliance -- and its importance. Pool Re compliance mandates reporting per transaction, often done manually by back office administration. Incorrect premium reporting only exacerbates an already exacting, demanding process. But there's a better way: automate your manual processes on our platform. No matter the size or complexity, DRC technology can automate any system and ensure acccurate, complete Pool Re reporting and compliance.
DRC Simplifies Pool Re Compliance
DRC’s Pool Re premium calculation and reporting process eliminates incorrect reporting and reduces the effort and time required to maintain Pool Re compliance.
For automating Pool Re compliance processes, DRC allows you to:
- Eliminate manual premium calculations
- Reduce staff hours meeting regulatory obligations
- Use our effective date-driven rating engine to accommodate prior term MTAs and out-of-sequence endorsement processing
- View and act on the data you need without distraction with flexible report filters
- Run quarterly and annual Pool Re compliance reports that conform with regulatory requirements
- Manage MTAs and cancellations
- Record premium details via an intuitive, user-friendly browser