Don't Let Manual Processes Slow Your Growth
The modern insurance marketplace has come a long way since the 1680s and Edward Lloyd’s Coffee House. But in some areas, the pace of progress just hasn’t kept up. The combination of Excel® Workbooks and manually generated docs, as well as rekeying information, leads to an inefficient, ineffective and error-prone process. If your underwriters are still plagued by paper or working in isolated silos, it is time to free them by automating your manual processes on our insurance platform. No matter how large or small the project, DRC can automate any system.
DRC helps catalyze growth through improved efficiency and automation. Manual models can’t scale efficiently to fuel your growth and can even break down entirely as you expand your distribution network.
For automating current manual processes, DRC allows you to:
- Present risk data to geographically dispersed decision makers
- Provide technical pricing data to multiple platforms (partner portals, aggregators, lead generation companies)
- Maintain IP control of proprietary underwriter spreadsheets
- Process with greater efficiency and throughput
- Establish governance on enterprise pricing
- Eliminate manual rekeying
- Expand distribution network to increase business and volume
- Increase market share by making products available to consumers previously unattainable due to the hindrance of manual processes
Cost-Free, Risk-Free Two Week Challenge
DRC understands the risk involved to the vendor selection committee, especially with the rapid advances in current technology. To demonstrate the power and prowess of our technologies, we offer a no-cost two-week proof-of-concept (POC) and deployment of any solution on the DRC insurance platform. We’re so confident that our products will improve how you do business, we’re happy to make this offer as a risk-free avenue so you can see exactly how we will help you grow.
At the Heart of It All, Our Leading RS X Rating Accelerates Speed to Market
RS X Rating offers the most accurate, cost-effective and fastest path to transform insurance products from concept to production and bring them to market. In addition to generating rates, RS X Rating creates intuitive user interfaces and helps manage forms as business users work in Microsoft Excel® to model, design and configure new products. Using Excel® Workbooks built by analysts, not programmers, RS X Rating creates web services, incorporates automated underwriting features and eliminates unnecessary steps and potential errors inherent in traditional “code and load” development. Underwriters, insureds, agents and shopper customers can harness the power of RS X Rating through convenient portals.