We know the importance, effort and time required to maintain Pool Re compliance—and incorrect premium reporting is only hindering that process. Pool Re mandatory compliance dictates the need for reporting per transaction, often done manually by back-office administration. The time is long overdue to automate your manual processes on our platform. No matter the size or complexity, DRC technology can automate any system to ensure your Pool Re reporting is accurate and compliance is maintained.
DRC Simplifies Pool Re Compliance
DRC’s Pool Re premium calculation and reporting process eliminates incorrect reporting and reduces the effort and time required to maintain Pool Re compliance. For automating Pool Re compliance processes, DRC allows you to:
- Eliminate manual premium calculations
- Reduce staff hours meeting regulatory obligations
- Use our effective date-driven rating engine to accommodate prior term MTAs and out-of-sequence endorsement processing
- View and act on the data you need without distraction with our flexible report filters
- Run quarterly and annual Pool Re compliance reports that conform with regulatory requirements
- Manage MTAs and cancellations
- Record premium details via an intuitive, user-friendly browser
Interested in seeing your startup reach new goals quickly? Learn more about our free Two Week Challenge and begin automating your processes today.